Hanex® Warranties Filters
10 year limited residential warranty
Hanwha L&C Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that its product Hanex Solid Surface, when fabricated and installed by Certified Hanex Solid Surface Fabricator/Installer for residential use, shall be free from defect in material, for ten (10) years from date of installation to the original purchaser. This warranty only applies to Hanex Solid Surface, which is stored, handled, fabricated, and installed in the manner recommended by the Hanex Solid Surface Fabrication Guide. Hanwha, at its discretion, will repair or replace, free of charge, product failures due to manufacture defect during the 10 years following initial installation. The residential warranty is transferable within the 10 year period following initial installation, provided the new owner registers with Hanwha in writing. Hanwha’s obligation is limited solely to the repair or replacement, including necessary reasonable labour charges, of the Hanex Solid Surface purchased.
10 year limited commercial warranty
Hanwha L&C Corporation warrants to the original purchaser or owner that its product Hanex Solid Surface, when fabricated and installed by Certified Hanex Solid Surface fabricator/installer for commercial use, shall be free from defect in material, under normal use and service, for ten (10) years from the date of sale to the original purchaser. Hanwha, at its discretion, will provide Hanex Solid Surface material only, free of charge, for product failures due to manufacture defect during the 10 years following initial installation. The commercial warranty is not transferable.
The above Residential and Commercial warranty does not cover:
- Failure to comply with Hanwha’s recommended storage, handling, fabrication and installation and care & maintenance guidelines.
- Damage caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, fabrication/installation error, exposure to extreme heat, or act of nature.
- Installed Hanex Solid Surface product that is removed from their original place of installation or alteration/repair performed on product by one other than Certified Hanex Solid Surface Fabricator/Installer.
- Appearance of joints or seams due to improper fabrication/installation or improper grout or caulk due to improper maintenance.
- Minor conditions such as scratches, stains, water spots, and burns, which may be corrected by Hanex care & maintenance instructions/guidelines.
No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Hanwha is not liable for any loss of direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the inability to use Hanex. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.